Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday, June 28th

Wow and wow (again)...Jasper is incredible. We hiked around the Athbasca Falls - thru the rain, yes, rain again. It was clearly snowing on top of most of the mountains. Just a beautiful site. Went thru the town of Lake Louise but did not see the lake - very disappointed but a large sign advised against RVs and trailers so, I did not push it. Now in Calgary - the outskirts. Real highways with crazy drivers - might just be me not used to so many on the roads. I do have lots of photos and will go thru a 100+ tonight and post tomorrow if possible. Should be in Great Falls, Montana by tomorrow afternoon. All is good...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy....
    Sorry I didn't find your blog when you were in Anchorage, Denali or Fairbanks! Looks like our paths may have crossed!
    I'll be reading your posts more completely in the next few days.
    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete