Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday - Continued



You have to realize, this blog is more for me - a way to keep a running diary of my trip - so my posts might get tedius...just ignore.


After playing with maps and several books, I've decided to spend tomorrow night in Sumas, Washington. This small town is literally on the Canadian border. This way I can travel over to Abbotsford w/o the trailer and get the banking done. I need to exchange money and see about getting a debit card in canadian money. BofA charges a 3% transaction fee each time I use my current BofA debit card. NOT!!! There must be another option. Scotia Bank is part of the BofA network of banks, so that's where I'll head. I will also get a phone card, yes, those old cards. But, cell service in areas I'm headed to does not exist. Best to have some way to let my son and sister know I'm still doing ok.

Once all that banking/money stuff is done, I can hook up on Thursday and get on Canadian Highway 1 and really, really get this adventure going.

For you patience, another photo....you can tell I really enjoy photographing landscapes. My new camera is great - and I am still learning all the neat stuff it can do.

And lastly, my home for the night,




2 comments:

  1. Just shared your pics with the morning SAP team and we are all jealous! Have a great time and be safe! Love ya....Dawn

    ReplyDelete