Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday...And I'm Not at Work

It does feel strange, but I'm liking it...beautiful day at the marina...Let's get right to it since I'm way behind on pictures. Went to the USS Midway yesterday at San Diego Harbor. The renowned carrier has been turned into a floating museum and it's wonderful. Let's start with photos of the RV park and Marina and then the USS Midway..
Heading out to Old Towne tonight with the group for mexican food...and of course margaritas....


To better view the photos, just click on it...should work - let me know if it does not.
Thank heavens for libraries...lightening fast internet connections....will post again before I head north to El Capitan State Park - just north of Goleta...dry camping on the beach...

Cindy


Yes, that's me next to my rig...getting used to using the tripod..I'll improve, I hope. Steve Z...very nice Marina here...






2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Looks like a great start...Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - that is not a picture of the Coronado bridge...that's a picture of the patio at the restaraunt next to the Midway where they serve great shrimp and lots of cold beer. First hand knowledge here and was actually curious how you knew - Carl

    ReplyDelete