Monday, May 25, 2009

Ok, This Is It...


Time to put up or shut up....I intend to hit the road by 5:30am tmo, and get this show on the road. I'm including photos from Yosemite... a day trip taken today. I have not been to Yosemite for 35 years at least. It is gorgeous. Very green, lush and beautiful. Well worth the day trip.
So, the WiFi I have is not allowing any more photos...this one will have to do.
Not sure when I'll have Internet access again, so stay tuned, you will hear from me.
To all my co-workers, I'm thinking about you all...I know, not supposed to, but these are really tuff times. I hope you all had time to relax over the long weekend.
Cindy



2 comments:

  1. Ready, set ..... GO! Have fun and we are thinking of you also. Post as often as you can and stay safe. :) Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys have been great...really, I do appreciate the support, and YES, gifts will be purchased with you in mind....

    ReplyDelete