Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Almost....

Last major purchase done...Olympus E-410 Digital SLR camera and at a great price. Model being replaced so it was on special. I need to learn all about the great things it can do, but I will have time in San Diego to do just that.
Now it just a matter of finishing up work stuff and loading up the last minute clothes and food into the RV. Still working on my itinerary and I'm sure that will be an on-going task. I'm following a blog of a couple that are headed to Chicken Alaska to work at a campground for the summer. They ran into a snowstorm yesterday in Fort Nelson, British Columbia....GREAT!...but, not unexpected. I'm prepared as I can be - If I have to stay a couple days, wherever that is, to ride out the weather, so be it. One reason the itinerary will continue to be tweeked.

No comments:

Post a Comment