Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, July 17th

I've decided to continue with traveling and will head to Durango next Friday, spend the weekend there and then head to Jacob Lake, North Rim of the Grand Canyon for a few days before descending into 110+ weather, and of course work!!

Actually, my time away from work has not flown by or dragged. It's been quite even and very, very enjoyable. The trip to Alaska will remain with me forever and to say it was exciting is just not giving it the proper verbage. I'm already saving for a return trip.

I'll add photos from my next trip next week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, I have missed so much from the last part of your trip and need to catch up. I was on my cruise the first part of july and like you........already planning and saving for a return trip. Can't wait to hear all your stores. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, just saw the mosquito face gear. I would want a whole body suit. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    I didn't see your last post earlier, but just wanted to say.....I sure hope you do visit Alaska again!!

    ReplyDelete